HOME | 2nd ANNUAL ONE FUTURE METHANE & CLIENT STRATEGIES EVENT | HOTEL INFORMATION
ONE Future Methane Initiative Workshop will be held on May 21-22, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Houston.
Please find hotel details below in order to reserve accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Houston.
Hyatt Regency Houston
1200 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002
Click here to make reservations during your stay in Houston.
Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Once the reserved rooms are booked, we encourage you to inquire at these neighboring hotels.
Directions to hotel from Bush Intercontinental Airport (2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032):
- Get on I-69 from Will Clayton Pkwy
- Continue on I-69 to Houston. Take exit 47D from I-45 S
- Take Louisiana Street to 1200 Louisiana Street
Directions to hotel from Hobby Airport (7800 Airport Blvd., Houston, TX 77061):
- Follow Hobby Airport Loop to Broadway St
- Continue on Broadway St Take I-45N to Pease St.
- Continue on Pease St to 1200 Louisiana St.
Directions to hotel from Energy Corridor:
- Get on I-10 E from Interstate 10 Frontage Rd E
- Follow I-10 E to Smith St. Take exit 769A from I-10 E
- Continue on Smith St to your destination at 1200 Louisiana St.
Directions to hotel from Galleria area:
- Get on 610 Loop S to I-69/US-59 N
- Follow I-69/US-59N to TX-527 Spur N. Take the exit toward Downtown Via Louisiana St./University of St. Thomas from I-69/US-59 N
- Follow TX-527 Spur N and Louisiana St. to 1200 Louisiana St.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact us:
Richard Hyde, Executive Director