12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Welcome and Overview
1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Year in Review – Kim Greene, CEO – Southern Co Gas
- 2017 Results
- NETL Study Phase 1 Review
- New members added
- Goals and objectives for 2019
1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Path to Reduction – Panel discussion featuring case studies from ONE Future companies (Production, Gathering & Boosting, Transmission & Storage and Distribution) demonstrating measurable success.
- Moderated by Richard Hyde
- Production Company Case Study – Clay Murral, Air Program Manager – Southwestern Energy
- Transmission & Storage – James Tangeman, EHS Manager – Kinder Morgan
- Distribution Case Study – Greg Jones; Manager, Environmental Programs – Southern Company Gas
2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Policy – What is happening at the state level regarding methane emissions regulations?
- Moderated by Lisa Beal, Dominion Energy
- State of Maryland – Joshua Shodeinde, Regulatory and Compliance Engineer
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts – Sharon Weber; Deputy Director, Division of Air and Climate Programs
- State of Colorado – Christy Woodward, Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs – Colorado Oil and Gas Assoc.
4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Methane Reduction Programs – Complementary programs that are currently working on methane reductions.
- Moderated by – Tony Webster, Hess
- Oil and Gas Climate Initiative – Brad Morello, Science and Policy Advisor – Shell
- API Environmental Partnership – Matt Todd, Senior Policy Advisor – API
- Methane Challenge – Pamela Franklin, Branch Chief – EPA
4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wrap Up – Richard Hyde
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Reception
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Investor Panel – What are investors concerned about and what data is relevant to them in making investment decisions?
- Moderated by Sarah Teslik, Partner – Joele Frank
- John Gibson; Chairman, Energy – Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co
- Carol Coale, Managing Director – Dennard Lascar Associates
- Michael Buckley; Senior Manager, Financial Analysis – Edison Electric Institute
10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Market Discussion – What is the marketplace thinking about when it comes to socially responsible natural gas, including the SWN/New Jersey Natural Gas transaction?
- Moderated by Jayana Shah, NJNG
- Josh Zier, Lead Project Engineer – Independent Energy Standards (IES)
- Keith Guerrini, VP Business Development – Xpansiv
- Roy Hartstein, Managing Director – Responsible Energy Solutions
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Science/Technology – Discussion of leading studies regarding methane emissions both from a reduction and measurement standpoint.
- Moderated by Tom Lumadue, TransCanada
- Phase 1 Study Update/Phase 2 Discussion – James Littlefield, NETL LCA Team
- Path to Equivalency
- Tim Vaughn, Research Engineer – Colorado State University
- FEAST Model – Dr. Arvind Ravikumar; Assistant Professor, Engineering and Energy – Harrisburg University
- Fugitive Emissions Management Program
- Satellite Technologies – Dr. Ritesh Gautam, Senior Physical Scientist – EDF
12:00 p.m. Wrap Up